Pizza Roses. Tandoor Grilled Chicken, Onion, Jalapeno or Bell Pepper & fresh Cilantro. Loaded with Green Peppers, Mushrooms, Onions, Broccoli & Olives. Welcome to Rose's Pizza in Garfield, New Jersey.
For everyone else who wants to make them. Show off your AMAZING pizza roses! Share them with family and friends for Valentine's Day, a birthday, an anniversary, or at. You can have Pizza Roses using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza Roses
- You need of Pepperoni (at least 60 slices).
- It’s 1 of tube Pillsbury Buttery Flake Crescents Dough (8 rolls worth).
- You need 6 teaspoons of Marinara Sauce.
- It’s 3 oz of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s of Little bit of Oregano.
U totally get ur money's worth. Pizza Roses have everything you love about pizza rolled up into a pretty little rose! This Pizza Roses recipe makes such a cute hand held pizza appetizer for any party. Pizza Roses recipe: I was playing around and came up with this variation on my mom's French Pizza recipe, which can also be found here on BigOven.
Pizza Roses step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Sprinkle some flour onto the counter and your hands then roll out the crescent dough.
- Pinch together the perforations in the dough to make it one single rectangular piece.
- Cut lines in dough, one down the middle hamburger style, and five cuts hotdog style to have twelve strips approximately one inch by six inches.
- Spread 1/2 a teaspoon of marinara sauce onto one side of each strip.
- Sprinkle a pinch of cheese (or more) on top of the marinara covered strips.
- Place five pieces (they will overlap each other) of pepperoni onto each strip, with the lower edge of the pepperoni lined up with the lower edge of the strip.
- For each strip, roll it spiral-like, so a top-down view (the pepperoni that sticks out a bit is the top) is a spiral.
- Use a cupcake pan, spray with oil, and put one rose in each spot.
- Sprinkle a small pinch more cheese and a sprinkle of oregano on top of each rose.
- Bake for 20 minutes on a middle rack at 350°.
Download Rose pizza stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Nonstick cooking spray, for spraying the pan. Rose City Pizza brings thin crust pizzas and Italian dishes of NYC to the SGV. While the roses bake, get to work on your sauce. Remove the skin and cores from the remaining tomatoes and transfer to a food processor along Serve the pizza roses along with the tomato sauce.