buffalo chicken flatbread pizza. Our Flatzza® Pizza Crusts are always made with freshly sprouted whole grains. Made with sprouted grains to keep it delicious, nutritious, and easy to digest. Add diced chicken, the top with blue cheese and mozzarella.
Loaded with spicy buffalo chicken piled on tender bread with a slathering of ranch dressing then sprinkled with blue cheese. This pizza is perfect for game day, parties or a weeknight meal. Add chicken, sprinkle with ranch dressing mix, and season with cracked pepper. You can have buffalo chicken flatbread pizza using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of buffalo chicken flatbread pizza
- It’s 4 of chicken strips.
- You need 3 tbsp of Franks red hot.
- It’s 1 cup of cheese.
- You need 2 of flat breads.
- You need 1 small of onion chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of pasta sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of pineapple.
- You need 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
Place Flatout flatbread on a cookie sheet. Remove from the oven, and top the flatbread evenly with both cheeses. In a small bowl, combine the chicken and the hot sauce until blended. Sprinkle flatbread with mozzarella cheese; top with chicken.
buffalo chicken flatbread pizza step by step
- cut the chicken strips into cubes season with Ms dash n Franks red hot.
- n a small pan sautee the pineapple-onion-mushrooms.
- then cook the chicken.
- place two flatbreads on a cookie sheet.
- use what every kind of pasta sauce you like.
- assemble ur pizZa.
- place in a oven at 400°F for 15 minutes.
Sprinkle with carrot and celery; crumble blue cheese over top and drizzle with more hot sauce (optional). These Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizzas are perfect for a quick and easy dinner or as a fun appetizer for game day. Naan is spread with homemade buffalo sauce, shredded jack cheese and cooked chicken and topped with crumbled blue cheese cheese. Serve with more buffalo sauce, blue cheese dressing and sliced green onions. This Traeger Buffalo Chicken Flatbread is so easy to make on the grill, and bursting with flavor.