Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread-super moist banana bread loaded with melty chocolate chips.
This riff on classic Banana Bread is so good, the whole While this banana bread may look like a humble loaf speckled with chocolate chips, it is so much more than that. I think you could even say the. This post may contain affiliate links. You can cook Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 22 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- You need of Banana purée.
- Prepare 2 of Banana.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Grand Marnier.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 200 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 80 grams of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Egg yolks.
- It’s 120 grams of Unsalted butter (bring to room temperature for 30 minutes).
- You need 2 tbsp of Sour cream.
- You need 3 tbsp of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chocholate chips.
- It’s 1 of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 dash of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of Salt.
- It’s of Meringue.
- You need 2 of Egg whites.
- It’s 15 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need of 18 cm diameter cake mold.
- It’s 1 of Melted butter.
- You need 1 of for dusting the pan Bread flour.
This moist and pillowy soft chocolate chip banana bread is full of chocolate and banana flavor, quick to make and beyond delicious! My Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is ultra moist because I use a secret trick! This banana bread recipe can be made with or without the chocolate chips This chocolate chip banana bread that I am sharing with you today is EVERYTHING. Like, I am fairly certain I will never post another banana.
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread instructions
- Brush melted butter on the mold, and dust with bread flour..
- Sift cake flour, baking powder, and salt in the same bowl..
- Roughly chop the bananas into pieces, and preheat the oven for 180℃ (350℉)..
- Mash the bananas with a fork. Add Grand Marnier and lemon juice, then lightly mix to make purée..
- Add unsalted butter, cream cheese, granulated sugar, and brown sugar, then cream together..
- Beat egg yolks, then add little by little while mixing..
- Add sour cream..
- Add the Step 3 banana purée, and mix..
- Add chocolate chips, cinnamon powder, and vanilla extract..
- Make meringue with egg whites and 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar..
- Add the sifted ingredients (cake flour, baking powder, and salt) from Step 2 to the ingredients in Step 9 into 3 batches, and mix with a cutting motion..
- Then add the meringue from Step 10 into 3 batches, and mix with a cutting motion as well..
- Pour the batter into the mold. Smooth and level with a spatula..
- Bake on the middle rack in the oven at 180℃ (350℉) for 40 ~ 50 minutes..
- Insert a skewer, and if it comes out clean, it's done..
Forget about any other chocolate chip banana bread recipe because this is all you'll ever need! The "secret" to getting moist chocolate chip banana bread is really just a couple simple ingredients. The main two being melted butter and Greek yogurt. This recipe uses four bananas, which is more than is typical for a single loaf. The natural sugars from the ripe, brown bananas keep the bread incredibly moist for up to one week, even sliced.