Amy's pizza puff .. This pizza actually gets its own fan mail. We start with a blend of feta cheese, basil and organic spinach, spread over our hand-stretched thin crust. Then we top it all off with melty mozzarella.
Pepperoni pizza puffs are a soft, savory muffin with all the flavors of pizza. Learn how to make crunchy 'McDonalds Style – Pizza McPuff' with our chef Bhumika Bhurani. McDonald's Style – Pizza McPuff is a crunchy. You can cook Amy's pizza puff . using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Amy's pizza puff .
- It’s 1 of sheet puff pastry per pizza.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated or crumbled cheese of your choice . feta is good but this time i used vintage ..
- Prepare 2 of -3 tomatoes per pizza.
- You need 1 small of bunch garlic chives per pizza.
- You need 6 small of little origano leaves per pizza.
- It’s 3 of sweet basil leaves per pizza.
- It’s 1 pinch of afro parsly leaves per pizza.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
- It’s 1 of little olive oil.
Pizza Puff recipe with step by step photos – easy method of preparing bite sized puffs made with pizza toppings and This recipe of veg pizza puff are puff pastry rounds topped with pizza sauce, onions. Made with organic tomatoes & flour. What's more fun than a pizza puff? Skip the kind sold in the frozen aisle and try this homemade version.
Amy's pizza puff . instructions
- preheat oven to 200°C / 400°F. ..
- prerape baking tray by lining with baking paper or grease a little with olive oil , i used olive oil ..
- slice tomatoes , not too thick and not too thin and either grate or brake up use cheese into small pieces , strip the leaves of your herbs from the stalks ..
- place your puff pastry sheet onto prepared tray and fold the sides up a very little all round and fold again to make a barrier so to retain all juices and fillings ..
- Arrange the slices of tomato over the bottom of the pastry in a single layer then add the cheese all over top the tomatoes , now tear herbs origano , parsley , sweet basil and the chopped chives over top of the cheese and season with cracked sea salt and cracked black peppers ..
- drizzle a little olive oil over top and lower oven temp to 175°C /350°F and add the puff pizza and bake for 25-30 minutes depending on your oven temp, or until lightly golden pastry and cheese . remove from oven , transfer to serving plate and serve hot . enjoy . :-).
You can substitute any meat or vegetable for the pepperoni and any cheese for the mozzarella. These Pepperoni Pizza Puffs are the perfect finger food for your next party! These pizza puffs are not only delicious, they're quick and easy to whip up! The texture is nice and fluffy with a cheesy flavor! I added red pepper and pepperoni but you can definitely add in your.