Sobzee's Pizza Cup Cakes. So many of us just love Pizza! We do, and that`s why we created this quick recipe idea. With Pizza though, you can add so many ingredients it has now become so versatile and unique.
You know I love Pizza here on Bigger Bolder Baking so I think you'll really love these Savory Pizza Cupcakes which are packed with flavor. Papa's Cupcakeria at Cool Math Games: Woo hoo! Use math and time management to run a freezeria. You can cook Sobzee's Pizza Cup Cakes using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sobzee's Pizza Cup Cakes
- You need of Pizza Cupcakes.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 2 large of Egg.
- It’s 2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese or a mix of cheese or any cheese you like.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sausage.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chopped onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Chopped green peppers.
- Prepare 1 of Crushed garlic clove.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Black olives.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Dried Oregano or Thyme.
- Prepare 1 of Salt to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Pizza Sauce.
- You need 1 of Any other ingredients can be added.
What could be better than pizza and cupcakes? Perhaps a pizza cupcake recipe itself! This lovely chef has invited her closest friends over to watch the playoffs, and she can't wait to cheer for her favorite team alongside her best friends. Change the shape of pizza night with this fun and easy twist on everyone's favorite pie.
Sobzee's Pizza Cup Cakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 175 °C.
- Flour and Grease your cupcake tins well.
- With a wire whisk mix together the milk, flour, salt, thyme and the egg until well combined.
- Add the Grates cheese and mix well.
- Add the Vegetable and sausage and mix well.
- Laddle into the floured and greased cupcake tins 2/3 ds the way as the mixture will rise.
- Bake for 20 minutes until they r cooked and golden.
- Remove from the tins and allow them to cool for 10 minutes on the wire rack, Garnish with pizza sauce and fresh basil leaves.
Crisp wonton skins are the "crust" for any toppings you like, and the result is thumbs-up delicious. Roll out your Pillsbury™ Pizza Crust on a lightly floured surface. Watch pizza cupcakes being made in the video above. The first time we made pizza cupcakes in my home, they were a hit! Every person in my family loved them so much, that we now make.