Garlic and Cauliflower Pizza Crust. Our Healthy Pizza Crusts are always made with freshly sprouted whole grains. Angelic Bakehouse is free of milk, eggs, fish, tree nuts, peanuts, soy, & sesame. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza.
I agreed to make cauliflower crust, but as breadsticks instead of pizza. (As far as I'm concerned, pizza, specifically New York-style, holds a special place in my heart and a cauliflower-crusted imposter has no place masquerading there.) So I made the breadsticks. This cauliflower pizza crust is the best wheat-free base you'll try. This chicken alfredo pizza is a delicious keto dinner because it uses a gluten free, low carb cauliflower crust. You can have Garlic and Cauliflower Pizza Crust using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic and Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- It’s 1 head of Cauliflower.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of Mozarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Shredded cheese mix of choice.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Italian seasoning as desired.
- You need 1 of Garlic salt as desired.
- You need 1 of Mckormicks Montreal seasoning as desired.
- You need 1 of Marina sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Spinach I used frozen defrosted one box.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
Loaded with chicken, spinach and cheese with a creamy keto alfredo sauce underneath. It's so full of flavor and very easy to make. Transfer cauliflower dough to a greased or lined baking sheet and press down with your hands until a thin pizza crust is formed. Remove from oven, and brush melted Garlic Butter on generously.
Garlic and Cauliflower Pizza Crust instructions
- Start by add olive oil and garlic to a small pan cook on really low heat till garlic is tender set aside..
- Now cut your cauliflower into small pieces to fit into the cusinart finely pulse till sand like consistency add to a large bowl, I'll need som heavy duty paper towels to squeeze all the water out of your cauliflower, once done set aside..
- Now preheat your oven to 475 parchment line a baking sheet or pizza pan spray with cooking spray.
- Now add your garlic pieces to the cusinart and finely pulse them, or you can use a knife. Once done add along with garlic oil to cauliflower. Now add in all seasonings as desired cheese, and egg mix well. Now add to baking sheet press down to make your pizza into desired pizza shape and thickness, we made individual ones. Bake for 20-25 minutes till golden along edges..
- Now take your pizza out and add your desired toppings! Put back into oven for another 10-15 minutes till cheese is melted. Enjoy!.
Cauliflower: We'll use a whole head of cauliflower to make this naturally gluten-free pizza crust!; Eggs: Eggs will act like the glue holding our pizza crust together.; Cheese: Cheese not only adds flavor, but helps to make the crust sturdy.; Seasoning: Finish it off with a few pinches of seasoning. I keep it simple with salt, oregano, and garlic. You will never guess this rich, grain-free pizza crust is made with cauliflower instead of flour. Serve with your favorite sauce and toppings.. Stir Italian cheese blend, parsley, egg, garlic, salt, and pepper into cauliflower until evenly incorporated.