AMIEs Muffin Pizza. You can top these English Muffin Pizzas with any topping you'd normally find on a pizzeria pizza or simply try a more basic approach, using on cheese and Weelicious Tomato Sauce, as I did here. Sprinkle basil, oregano, garlic powder, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and tomatoes over the dough. Make an English muffin pizza with seasoned tomato sauce, crumbled sausage and cheese on English muffins for an easy meal or mini pizza snack.
Sure to please the pickiest of eaters, this Pizza Muffin Recipe is a quick & easy mom win! And they can be made to order with your favorite pizza toppings! Homemade muffin tin pizza bites or bombs. You can cook AMIEs Muffin Pizza using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of AMIEs Muffin Pizza
- You need 150 grams of baking flour.
- Prepare 100 grams of integral flour (farina integrale).
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder for pizza.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate powder.
- Prepare 250 grams of white yogurt.
- You need 300 grams of preserved cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 100 grams of mozzarella.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 of origano and thyme leaves.
- You need 1 of salt and ground black pepper.
Need recipes and ideas for muffin tin meals and dinners for families with kids? Everyone loves these pepperoni and cheese stuffed biscuits! Pizza bombs are the DIY pizza hot pockets you and your family crave. They're a fun cooking task This week, change it up by baking bite-sized bundles of pizza in a muffin tin.
AMIEs Muffin Pizza instructions
- Heat the oven to 180ºC. Prepare 12-hole muffin tin and use butter to grease..
- Put the flour (baking and integrale flour), baking powder, bicarbonate powder and herbs (origano and thyme leaves) in a large bowl. Mix it well until well blended..
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, add yogurt and olive oil. Pour the mixture into the dry ingredients, plus some seasoning (salt and pepper). Stir in the mozzarella and 150 grams tomatoes. Beat and whisk until even and well incorporated..
- Scoop the mixture into the tin and stir on top each a piece of dried tomatoe..
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden and well risen. Cool for 10 minutes in the tin, then remove to a rack..
- Serve, share and enjoy..
Zucchini pizza muffins baked with coconut flour and flavoured as you would a pizza. Whilst these zucchini pizza muffins are delicious warm from the oven, they are just as tasty cold. Extra special English muffin pizza made with English muffins, grated Mozzarella cheese, diced ham, tomatoes, and caramelized onions. Think English muffin pizza, English muffin breakfast sandwiches, even English muffin French toast. If you're just putting butter and jelly on these little, round breads you are seriously missing out — and.