GF – Thin Crust Pizza.
You can cook GF – Thin Crust Pizza using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of GF – Thin Crust Pizza
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown rice flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of potato or tapioca starch.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of cider vinegar.
GF – Thin Crust Pizza instructions
- makes one 8 inch crust..
- in a bowl combine all dry ingredients. mix well and set aside..
- in a separate bowl mix all wet ingredients. add to the dry ingredients and mix well..
- gf doughs have a very different consistency, this one is kind of like cake batter. spoon it onto a greased cookie sheet. carefully spread and flatten with a wet spatula..
- bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes, until bottom is golden and crust is partially baked..
- use right away with your favorite pizza toppings..