Easy Mini Pizzas.
You can cook Easy Mini Pizzas using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Mini Pizzas
- You need 1 can of Pillsbury Grands! refrigerated biscuits.
- You need 1 cup of Pizza sauce homemade or store bought (I prefer homemade).
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheese.
- It’s of Toppings (Pepperoni, peppers, etc).
Easy Mini Pizzas step by step
- Make sauce if you are making it then flatten out the biscuits so they arent too thin but not too thick. Then put a scoop of sauce on the flattened biscuts and spread it out..
- Next, add cheese if you want it, the your toppings.
- Bake them in the oven at 375 F for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and bottom is a golden brown..