Healthy pita pizza chips. My daughter makes Pita chips similar to this but she sprays each chip with cooking spray and then sprinkles them with Greek seasoning. My guests loved them and they disappeard quickly. My kids thought they were better than potato chips.what a healthy, fat-free snack for them.
These baked chips are a much healthier alternative to deep-fried pita chips- they have a wonderful crispness that is often lacking in store-bought chips. They're incredibly simple to make, and you can customize the seasonings to suit your dip. My favorite way to make them is with za'atar seasoning, a. You can cook Healthy pita pizza chips using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy pita pizza chips
- It’s 1 of whole wheat pita bread.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of oregano.
- It’s of salt.
Unlike traditional pita chips, these are baked and. These crunchy pita chips are healthy, easy to make and perfect for snacking. The Best Pita Pit Healthy Recipes on Yummly Toasted Vegetable Pita, Chicken Pita, Pita Pizza.
Healthy pita pizza chips step by step
- Cut the pita bread through the middle into two round halves..
- Cut each round half in eight pieces (16 total).
- Put a drop of tomato paste on every piece and flatten it..
- Bake it until tomato paste has lost all moist and pita is crunchy. 10 minutes at 150°C will do..
- Take them out of the oven and pour a bit of cheese on every piece. Take it to the oven only until the cheese melts..
- Take it out of the oven and sprinkle a bit of oregano on every piece. Sprinke a bit of salt on every piece as well..
We make pitas just the way you like them. Full nutritional breakdown of the calories in Pita Pizza based on the calories and nutrition in each ingredient, including Bread, pita, whole-wheat, Kraft Mozzarella, Fat Free, Tomato Sauce, Oregano, ground and the other ingredients in this recipe. Calories per serving of Pita Pizza. * What's healthier – pizza or kebabs? Eat the way you want to live; healthier, more adventurous and more fun! Pita chips Cookies Cookie or graham cracker toppings for frozen desserts*. *Where available.