Tortilla pizzas! Quick, cheap, easy, and versatile!.
You can have Tortilla pizzas! Quick, cheap, easy, and versatile! using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tortilla pizzas! Quick, cheap, easy, and versatile!
- You need 1/4 cup of tomato/pizza sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of sliced peperoni.
- It’s 1 of thinly sliced onion.
- Prepare 1 of or any toppings of your choice.
- Prepare 1 large of flour tortilla.
Tortilla pizzas! Quick, cheap, easy, and versatile! instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place a flour tortilla on a pizza pan or baking sheet..
- Add desired amount of tomato/pizza sauce to the tortilla; starting from the middle and working your way out. I kept mine at a very thin layer because the tortillas are also very thin. You don't want it to become soggy so I would use just enough to coat the surface leaving a small gap around the border of the tortilla..
- Add the shredded cheese to cover the sauce but still keeping your border. Mozzarella works great but use what you like!.
- All that's left for assembling your pizza is the toppings, although you can just leave it plain cheese, in which case skip to the next step. For those who want more keep on reading! We kept it simple with pepperonis and onions but make it your own and use what you like or even experiment and try something new. That's the beauty of these. Just cover the pizza (or go half and half) with your desired toppings still keeping your border..
- Once you're finished assembling your pizza it's time to put it in your preheated 350°F oven..
- Set a timer for 10 minutes. When it goes off check to see that the cheese is melted and your border has slightly browned. If it hasn't, leave for another minute or so keeping an eye on it. If it has, YOU'RE DONE! Remove from oven, slice, and enjoy!.