BBQ Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Spears.
You can have BBQ Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Spears using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BBQ Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Spears
- You need 1 bunch of fresh asparagus spears.
- It’s 1 pound of bacon.
- You need of Small block of shaved parmesan.
- You need of Grated parmesan.
- It’s of BBQ Sauce.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
BBQ Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Spears instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°. (Bonus Tip!*Or start warming up your grill. If grilling, cook time will be cut in half.) Group asparagus together in groups of 2-3 depending on size. Hold them together one by one and place a piece or 2 of shaved parmesan on top of the asparagus and then wrap it all together in bacon strips. Secure with toothpicks and line side by side on baking sheet..
- Next, season your wraps with salt, pepper, and top with grated parmesan..
- Finally, cover wraps in your favorite BBQ sauce and let marinate for 10-20 minutes, before popping in the oven or onto the grill. Bake for 45 minutes to an hour depending on how crispy you want your bacon. Enjoy!.