Stuffed Crust Black Iron Skillet Pizza.
You can cook Stuffed Crust Black Iron Skillet Pizza using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Crust Black Iron Skillet Pizza
- Prepare of For the dough.
- You need of (3/4) Cup warm water.
- It’s of (1) tsp active dry yeast.
- It’s of (2) Cups floor.
- It’s of (3/4) tsp salt.
- Prepare of (2) tbsp olive oil.
- You need of For The Pizza.
- Prepare of (1) Can pizza sauce.
- Prepare of (1 1/2) Cups Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of (1/2) Cup mushrooms.
- Prepare of (1) Sliced up bell pepper.
- You need of (5) String cheese.
- It’s of (1) Tomato.
- It’s of (Other toppings as desired. Pepperoni or sausage ect).
Stuffed Crust Black Iron Skillet Pizza instructions
- Make the dough. In a medium bowl add the warm water and yeast. Stir. Let stand about 5 minutes or until frothing. Add flour, salt and olive oil. Mix. Remove to a floured surface. Knead 5 minutes. Return to bowl and let rise until doubled..
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Lightly coat cast iron skillet. Heat on stove top for a few minutes..
- Roll out the dough big enough to cover bottom and walls of the skillet with a little to spare for the stuffed crust..
- Use an oven mit to remove skillet from stove. Skillet is HOT so be careful..
- Carefully lay dough crust in pan, crust overlapping walls. Add string cheese all around the bottom of walls on top of crust inside the skillet. Fold excess dough back over into skillet and pinch down to encase the string cheese..
- Add pizza sauce to the bottom. Mozzarella, mushrooms, tomatoes and finally bell pepper..
- Brush crust with butter or egg for browner crust..
- Using hand mit. Place in oven. Cook for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes raise temperature to 450 degrees Fahrenheit for another 10-12 minutes..
- Remove from oven. Let rest. Slice and Enjoy!.