Milk Bread Loaf.
You can have Milk Bread Loaf using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Milk Bread Loaf
- You need 2/3 cup of heavy cream (160 ml, at room temperature).
- It’s 1 cup of milk (250 ml at room temperature).
- Prepare 1 of large egg (at room temperature).
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar (75 gr).
- Prepare 575 gr of Bread flour.
- You need 11 gr of active dry yeast (1 packet).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt (7 gr).
Milk Bread Loaf instructions
- In the bowl of mixer, add ingredients in the following order : heavy cream, milk, egg, sugar, bread flour, yeast, and salt..
- Use the dough hook attachment, let it stir for about 15 mins, mine in the medium high speed, just until the dough not stick to the bowl. In the humid climate if you feel the dough is too sticky, feel free to add more flour, 1 tablespoon at a time until you see the dough forms nicely clean and shiny..
- In the winter time, it will take time to proof the dough, would take more than 60 mins, so the things I did is I put oven randomly for 5 mins just enough to make it like normal room temperature, then put it off, cover the dough with cling wrap then put in the oven-closed for 60 mins, until the dough rise to 1,5x its original size..
- After the proofing, you need to knead the dough a little bit to let the air/bubble out from the dough. Then cut it half so now you have 2 dough equal size, then put it in the loaf pan greased with butter or with baking paper..
- Cover it with clean kitchen towel and let it sit for 2nd proofing at least 45 mins, in the meantime preheat the oven at 180C..
- Before put it in the oven, brush the risen dough with milk, then bake it for 23-25 mins. Remove from the oven let it cool then slice it to enjoy!.