Pita Pizza. If your making them in a toaster oven you. We also have halal options, so be sure to inquire! My husband plants the garden and I harvest and cook the fruits of his labor.
A good recipe for kids, too. I use pocket-less pitas we buy from Indian grocery, but I'm sure regular will. Whole-wheat pita bread forms the crust for these pizza wedges topped with fresh basil, yellow pepper, mozzarella, and homemade tomato sauce. You can have Pita Pizza using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pita Pizza
- You need 2 of Whole Wheat Pocketless Pitas.
- It’s 4 Tbs. of Tomato Sauce.
- It’s 2 Tbs. of Black Olives, sliced.
- You need 2 oz. of Ham, diced.
- It’s 2 Tbs. of Onion, diced.
- It’s 2 of Mushrooms, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 C. of Fat Free Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
Prepare this super cheesy, extra saucy Pita Pizza Bread with your kids! Just add sauce, mozzarella and other tasty toppings for one-of-a-kind pizzas. I make homemade pizza, we get delivery and sometimes we even get good quality frozen versions. Spread pizza sauce on bread halves; place.
Pita Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place pitas on a baking sheet..
- Place 2 Tbs. of tomato sauce on each pita..
- Place 1 oz. of ham on each pizza..
- Place 1 Tbs. of olives and 1 Tbs. of onions on each pizza..
- Then top each pizza with ¼ C. of cheese..
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes. Or until cheese is melted and edges of pita are crispy..
The Best Healthy Pita Pizza Recipes on Yummly Rainbow Pita Pizzas, Breakfast Pita Pizza, Easy Pesto Pita Bread Pizzas. Just set up pita loaves, sauce, and your toppings buffet style, and allow your kids' imagination to take over. All you have to do is bake the end product and you will have the. Pita pizza is a fabulous light lunch or appetizer made with pita bread, cheese and your favorite toppings.