Simple thick crust pizza dough.
You can cook Simple thick crust pizza dough using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple thick crust pizza dough
- Prepare 17 1/2 oz of AP flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 packet (7 g) of instant yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 12 1/4 oz of water.
Simple thick crust pizza dough instructions
- Combine flour, salt, yeast, and olive oil and whisk to combine..
- Whisk in the water..
- With a wooden spoon, mix well for about 3 minutes. The dough should be very gooey..
- Cover dough in plastic wrap and set aside for at least 6 hours, but as long as 15 hours is fine, supposedly..
- Preheat the oven to 550F..
- Grease up a baking pan with olive oil. I used a 10" x 14" tray..
- Slide the dough into the pan. Use a greased spoon or spatula to stretch the dough to cover the pan. Try not to push out too much of the gas that's been trapped in the dough..
- Top however you like, and bake for 20-25 minutes, until the crust is golden toasty brown..