Easy Breakfast Pizza. In medium bowl, beat eggs, half-and-half, salt and pepper. I laid out the crescent roll pieces on a pizza pan and could tell pretty quickly it wasn't going to be easy to make a circle that covered the pan. Easy Breakfast Pizza is a great on the go breakfast idea that is packed full of protein!
Breakfast pizza is a quick and easy eye-opener that appeals to all ages. —Cathy Shortall, Easton, Maryland I used to make this bacon pizza for my morning drivers when I worked at a delivery place. Breakfast Pizza Recipes Homemade breakfast pizzas make an easy morning meal. With toppings like bacon, eggs, sausage, or even fruit, there's sure to be a favorite for even the pickiest of eaters. You can have Easy Breakfast Pizza using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Breakfast Pizza
- You need of ingredients.
- Prepare 2 packages of pilsbury pizza crust.
- You need 1 can of sausage gravy.
- You need 1 dozen of eggs.
- It’s 2 packages of bacon pieces in a jar.
- It’s 1 packages of cheddar cheese shredded.
- It’s 1 packages of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- It’s 1 packages of sausage links-20(cut up).
Mushroom-Artichoke Breakfast Pizza: Prepare as above, except omit bacon, sweet pepper, and green onion. This Breakfast Pizza Recipe is so easy! Using a sheet pan makes the whole process simple, clean and it makes a huge batch so you can feed a crowd. This pizza is a delicious centerpiece at a holiday brunch table, or a lazy Saturday morning breakfast.
Easy Breakfast Pizza instructions
- preheat oven to directions on pizza crust.
- place parchment paper on 16" pizza pan.
- form pizza dough into 2 round pizza shape.
- spread half of the can of gravy on each pizza dough.
- sprinkle each pizza with eggs, sausage, bacon, cheese.
- bake each for 15 min or until golden brown.
This easy breakfast pizza recipe was a winner in my home and I bet it will be in your house, too! With just a few ingredients, it's also a perfect candidate for breakfast for dinner as well! I made the very best easy breakfast pizza recipe recently. If I'm honest I'll tell you that the ladies in my family love breakfast. This Easy Breakfast Pizza is so easy to throw together and only requires a few simple ingredients.