Quick and Easy Biscuit Pizza. Have this biscuit deep dish pizza tonight with these quick and easy photo instructions. Jump to So a biscuit based crust is a good substitute. I started with a basic biscuit recipe.
Thank you for the quick reply! I made the biscuits this morning I think the butter is the part of messed up. Made with just a few ingredients, this biscuit pizza dough comes together in mere minutes. You can cook Quick and Easy Biscuit Pizza using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Biscuit Pizza
- It’s 1 can of biscuits.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese (monterrey jack and cheddar mix).
- It’s 1 cup of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare of jalapenos.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of bacon bits.
- You need 1 packages of pepperoni.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onion and green pepper mix.
- Prepare can of cooking spray.
Top the crisp crust with your choice of toppings. Quick, easy, kid-friendly biscuit dough pizza recipe. #kidfriendly #pizzarecipe #pizzanight. Today's recipe is quick and easy, absolutely delicious – Pizza Biscuit Bake! This fun dish is ready from start to finish in about This Cheesy Biscuit Pizza Rolls Recipe is perfect to make for tailgating or pizza dinner!
Quick and Easy Biscuit Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 375° then coat an 8 x 12inch pan with cooking spray..
- Place can of biscuits into pan and push bisuits together so that no space is in between..
- Spread sauce over biscuits and use half of cheese for first layer..
- Use remaining ingredients for other layers and top with the rest of the cheese..
- Bake for 30 minutes, let cool and enjoy!.
Easy to customize and perfect cooking recipe for kids. Try this easy Biscuit Pizza Recipe on your next pizza night. We cheap by using canned biscuits for our pizza crust! This biscuit pizza recipe is a winner all around, because the kids can make it with you. In a large mixing bowl sift together flour, baking powder and salt.