90 Second Microwave Hot Chocolate Mug Cake (vegan). And because it is vegan, you won't need to worry if the top is lightly squidgy and fudgelike. The best chocolate vegan mug cake out there! A mug cake is literally a single serving cake, made in a mug and cooked in the microwave.
This is the chocolate mug cake recipe for chocolate lovers. On Saturday morning, I fully expected to see someone else as the winner of the "best. Refined sugar free, and gluten-free optional. You can cook 90 Second Microwave Hot Chocolate Mug Cake (vegan) using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 90 Second Microwave Hot Chocolate Mug Cake (vegan)
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of cocoa.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of plain flour.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of caster sugar.
- It’s 6 tbsp of almond milk (or use normal milk).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
This easy vegan chocolate mug cake is eggless, naturally sweetened, and made in the microwave! Make this treat in under five minutes! I don't know what I was thinking though, because this chocolate mug cake can definitely hold it's own against any of my favorite dessert recipes. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share).
90 Second Microwave Hot Chocolate Mug Cake (vegan) step by step
- Mix together all of the dry ingredients really thoroughly in a bowl..
- Make a well in the centre and pour in your milk and oil. Use a spoon to combine wet and dry into a thick batter..
- Transfer into a mug that has been lightly greased with oil. Microwave for 1 1/2 minutes (this may vary a bit depending on the strength of your microwave so be careful the first time you make it. If it’s a little dry then cook it for less next time. Practice makes perfect so best make this every day 😉.
The fact still remains: all microwaves are different and can yield. A quick and easy dessert that's perfect for when you don't have much in the house! This chocolate mug cake is super low carb, by using a high fiber grain free flour, coconut flour! It also requires no eggs and no dairy, thanks to pureed This keto chocolate brownie mug cake is the BEST vegan and keto chocolate fix ready in one minute! An easy keto chocolate dessert recipe made with.