Salsa, Cheddar, Sour Cream & Avocado Pizza.
You can cook Salsa, Cheddar, Sour Cream & Avocado Pizza using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salsa, Cheddar, Sour Cream & Avocado Pizza
- It’s of Base.
- Prepare 1 packages of Pizza dough (fresh, from bakery).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Topping.
- You need 1 cup of salsa (Pico de Gallo).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 can of chick peas.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/3 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 small of sweet peppers.
- You need 1/2 of avocado, ripe.
Salsa, Cheddar, Sour Cream & Avocado Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F Fahrenheit. Spread out pizza dough over oiled pan..
- Chop the peppers and onions. Pour on the salsa first as the sauce, and then add the onions and sweet peppers..
- Dollop on the sour cream and sprinkle the chick peas. Finish with cheddar cheese..
- Cook for 20 minutes or until the crust crisps. While the pizza is out and cooling, add slices of avocado on top. Delicious!.